Thursday, March 5, 2009

SJF


That is a girl.Named S.J.F.
Her birthday is on 14th of January and mine is on 16th.
Which is only 2 days different.
So,we are both capricorn and our zodiac are also the same---horse.
We knew each other since Form 1.
Form 2,we joined the same sport.Volleyball.
We trained hard with the other teammates.
We got selected together to the MSSD.
We as the substitutes,
watch the matches together,
cheer for our team together..
We almost do everything together.
In class,we chatted everything about volleyball.
When MSSD is near,
she will always there to train with me,
she as the setter never been tired to help me in my spiking.
She even help me to correct my timing mistake in spiking.
She is really patient.We always think of how to improve the team.
She is shy.She don't like to take picture.
We are always together until Form 4.We are separated into different science classes.
However,we will spent our recess time together walking around the school.
I will share my problems with her and so does she.
She always give useful advises to me which help in solving my problems.
She is hardworking.Whenever we are walking around the school,
there will always be a workbook in her hand.
And she will half-doing and half-chatting with me.
I think her result will be good in SPM..
and the SPM result will be announced next week.
Now,she is still in the national service campsite
at Kangsar,Perak.
Actually,I got selected too.We even got in the
same campsite,same dorm..
But,my dad wants me to continue my studies in college first.
She called me a few times and tell me her experiences there.
She played volleyball with her commanders.
She said the dorm is clean because it is newly builded.
She also said the food is not bad and she met a few girls
which are same school with us.
I start to envied her.It sound so fun.
I just received her message recently
which I feel very touching.

"In our friendship,there will be times you won't see me.
Don't think I left you behind,I just chose to walk behind you
so that I can catch you when you fall..."

other famous sayings about friendship:

One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.

The friend is the one who knows all about you, and still likes you.

True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.

A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.

Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts.

True friends stab you in the front

A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself.


No comments: