Friday, March 6, 2009

My 1st and ever Korean Class~!!

Attended the first korean class in my life.
Went with my sister.
Finally can learn korean.
I never ever thought that I can learn it one day.
But now, I am sitting in the classroom now.
So excited and nervous.
Met aiseu and gave her the astro guide I owed her.
I have 9 classmates and one of them is my sister.
There are 3 guys and others are girls.
My teacher is 박세정.
She look so young and she is cute.
She introduce the really basic korean.
"안녕하새요.."and others.
It is really helpful that I learn how to read korean before attending the class.
We learned the vowels,consonants..
We have to repeat after the teacher..
And everything is fun for me..
I'm really into korean~~!!!
Wait for me,oppa..
One day,I will chat with you in korean..
친구,just imagine one day we actually speak korean with each other..^.^

p.s : sorry.type wrong tcher's name.n still didnt realise it.thx,snow.

No comments: