Tuesday, March 3, 2009

bored~

I'm in school right now.Having 4 hours break.
In the library.Have nothing to do.Every Wednesday is like that.
So,I decided to blog.It is the first time in english.
Maybe next week i will borrow a korean DVDand watch it in the library.
Later I have a biology quiz.But just don't feel like studying.
Maybe will just flip through.
Yesterday night.Read the novel i wrote halfway.
Feel like continueing it.I actually have those ideas in my head.
Just hard to push it out.But will write bit by bit,time to time.
These few nights.Was busy downloading the hottest
korean drama.Kgotboda Namja.
It is nice and funny.Lee Minho is gorgeous,so as the others.
Korean drama is scary,it can actually make you
fall for the character in it..just like i did in Full House,
My Name Is Kim Sam Soon..
Love to see Gu Junpyo and Jandi together..
they look so sweet together..and..
there are always laughters between them..
Before this,i actually imagine my oppas..
as the characters in Kgot'ja..but there will be F5,not F4..
Yunho as Gu Junpyo..
Hero as Yun Jihu..
Micky as Seo Yi Jeong..
Xiah as Song Woo Bin..
Max as ..???..
But,after I watch Kgot'ja..
What I can say is that..they really found..
good actors and actresses that suit the characters the most..
Go,namja~!!! and nyeoja~!!!

The cassiopeia even made a video(below one)of them as the kgot'ja characters..
Junsu as Jandi..Max as Junpyo..
I never think of Max can be so nice in curly hair..


Wait..I found a better one....It fulfill what I want..
It is not that funny,it is more like the real one..
But the last part shock me out..


No comments: