Tuesday, November 30, 2010

She is Back

Yeah,my sister who studied in Australia for these pass 9 months was back.
Went to airport to pick her up,waited for her for about 40 minutes,and she was out.
I felt a bit awkward when we met,and not so touching like those in the drama,
that we will hug together.
And the most scary one is,she speak foul language like nobody business !
Due to her housemate, she learn the Malay foul language 'pukima'..
And once she stepped out of the airport,she was complaining the hot weather.
She sweat all the way from in the car until we reached home.
When we reached home,I was so excited to check out the luggage.
I like the feeling of waiting for presents.
She bought me a flowery top,light blue shorts, a bunch of bangles,ear studs and a 'pencil'.
flowery top,blue shorts
bangles
and my favorite, ear studs

What so special about this 'pencil' is that it is actually a mechanical pencil !..so delicate huh..

And bought some snacks,like the nougat which is a must, Macadamia nuts, Tim Tam,some not-found-in-Malaysia chocolates.

Nougat
Tim Tam
Handmade candy..it's nice..

She bought herself a really nice black 'pencil skirt'..which suit my flowery top so much..

1 comment:

whjoe said...

no timtam black forest ??? =O