Friday, November 12, 2010

Freedom

Finally,exam finished.I smelled the air of freedom.
Will not touch any books till my summer course which will be commenced on December.
Which also means that I'm only left with 3 weeks holiday.
Better than nothing tho.
Hmm..what should i do?

Need to write down a list,so that my time will be fulfilled by the stuff i like~
Okay,first,watch Oh!My Lady.Really want to watch it previously,but those reports and assignments stop me from doing so..
Then,in between the drama,maybe some variety show like Star King,or Running Man..
Running Man is a rising variety show,it makes me laugh like mad in every episode..
Then,after completed Shiwon's..I will turn to another gorgeous guy,Rain in his Fugitive:Plan B..

My hubby will stay the last..SungKyungKwan Scandal..
I'm so proud of him as he gets a lot of attention and good praise from his acting.
Plan..plan..plan..

1 comment:

whjoe said...

youre doing summer course ?? o_0