Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm Bored

Today is just the 5th day of my holiday.
And I feel like it has been two weeks long.
Staying at home everyday,drama,eat,sleep,drama.
Of course,I enjoy watching drama and the drama is nice too.
Just that I'm hoping for some outing.Some short one like going to Taman Negara, or beach.
I want to go into the nature,play under the sun,and perspire~!
Waiting for the Mega Sale to arrive,so I can begin to shop for my new year clothes.
Craving for a bag recently,hope to get one which is a sling+hand carry handbag.
Bought a few books from the book clearance sale,may utilize my time to finish them.
Luckily Asian Game 2010 is here as I love to watch sports but Malaysia's performance really disappointing me.
Going out to 1-utama later,I better get myself ready now.

No comments: