Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Uni's Open Day

Today was the Open Day of my university,Monash.
I had been volunteered to help out.
I was arranged to be in charge of the survey form with two other girls.
Some nice guys joined us,and apparently,reduce our workload by a little.
Start our work after some briefing,I walked to my duty post.
What I needed to do was just guiding and instructing the students and parents to do the online survey,and hand them their goodies bag redemption coupon.
Had been standing from morning 10am to noon 1pm.Felt so tired.
Looked out for my friend and we had lunch together.
When time goes by,lesser parents and students approach to us,and we begun to slack,and chit-chat.
I walked to the campus tour booth,joined the others and SLACK.LoL.
After all the visitors were all gone,we begun to clean up everything,stacking up the chairs,and etc..
And,of course,last but not least,head to the student recruitment office to get our salary for the day~! I was surprised when i found RM70 in the envelope,because we were told that the work is paid RM7 per hour,but we work less than 6 hours.
Wow,Monash is just so generous.^^.And we get to get a goodies bag,which include a pen,a notepad and a sunsilk conditioner,weird right.
I enjoyed my day tho,although it was a little tired.Like the feeling of answering the questions from the visitors,like I know a lot about Monash.XD.cheh..
Get to know more people is FUN.^^
There goes my meaningful and fruitful Sunday.^^

p.s: perfect Sunday as it end with Korean food as dinner.^^

No comments: