Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nearly pissed me off again..

Just changed my blog a little,trying to make everything look simpler..
It had been a long time,ever since I updated my blog..
Blogging is quite fun actually,since you can write anything you want.
And you are the greatest in your blog.LOL.

She is ordering people to do this and that again.
But what I can say is that she is good at ordering.
Every time,whenever we are heading out after uni,she will again order
or command which one among us to drive to whenever we are going.
Of course,she can say so easily,because she never drive to uni.
Since you don't drive,at least let the driver discuss among themselves lah kay.

Then,before CNY,we met up to buy some new clothes.
And she suggested to change one of my friend's style.
'She' was dragging her here and there,taking clothes and skirts for her,
drag her again into the fitting room, comment on the style..
Then, persuade her to buy them, urge her to the cashier..
Actually,I can see that my friend was not so willing to do so..
especially when it comes to a short skirt,she feels that it was too short for her..
but "she" just keep on praising that the skirt fits her so well,
she should buy..was kinda pity my friend..
Luckily,she didn't work her styling job on me.
I prefer casual and comfortable.
I will decide my own style because that is me.

No comments: