Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Surprise + surprise

Yes.My parents went to Australia to attend my sister's convocation last Wednesday.
And just about 1 hour ago,they reached home.
Miss them a little.
But anticipate what they bought for me even more.
Bad daughter huh.
They lied to me that they just bought a nice flip flop for me.
A really nice and colorful flip flop.Love it so much.
Then a while later,sister threw a black thingy to me.
It was a bag. Since my last leather bag was spoilt,I always demand for one.
Nice right?..Can be hand carry or sling bag..
"Ding Dong",a van stopped in front of my house,and the door bell rang.
My parcel was finally here.

Thanks to the postman,I quickly rush in the house and open it.

It was always a wish for me to own a "All About TVXQ series"..
They are really expensive,above rm300,because they are 6 dvds of them in each series,
recording all their activities,music videos, shows..
And I get to own them for only rm50,from an online shop,really big thank you to my friend,Ryuinnie,and thanks to my close friends,Snow and Ice for letting me to know her.XD
And along with it,i bought their very first single, Hug,
second single,The Way U Are
and their christmas album, Christmas Gift From TVXQ.an album which I always want to collect..so sweet and cute..made of hard cardboard..
A sum up of what they bought from Australia:

Macadamia nuts.XD
Chocolate+ Tim Tams



special add-on:lavender spray
Free gifts from a petrol station uncle.XD
Card holder
Only-can-be-found-in-Aussie-tit bits
And this is from airport:
Bailey,an alcoholic drink that most girls would prefer..

I was kinda boring these few days.
And was kinda in love with paper crafts.
I did some hearts origami,and paper rose.

Among all the hearts,i love this the most..
My first attempt of making a paper crepe rose..failed..because i only follow the instructions [written]..
And second attempt,succeeded~
because i did it after watching a tutorial [video]..XD

Today is really my day.Got so many gifts.^^

No comments: