Sunday, January 16, 2011

With family and relatives.

My birthday celebration started off with my friends.
Then,today,with family and relatives.
We went to a restaurant that are famous of their pork ribs,
which I wish to go for so long.
My uncle did the ordering.
The food was nice,especially their signature dish,
BBQ pork ribs.

In the car,selca-ing on the way there..

Finally, the rib shop..
Nice setting huh..

Starter..some mushroom..
Meat plater..
Then the chinese "xiu yok"..
Dish of the day: Meatballs..
JJ's cabonara..
The signature dish,BBQ pork ribs..so juicy and delicious..slurpss...
Black pepper roasted pork ribs..
Braised pork ribs..
See how fine they cook?..
Me chewing on the ribs..XD
My sometimes-troublesome-niece..
My bored brother..

Nice collection of wine they have..
Then,we went to 1-Utama to hunt for CNY clothes.
Luckily,we hunted some in Nichii.
I bought two tops from there.

This is what guy will do,when ladies shop..
Hunting and hunting..
Delicate decoration from 1-Utama..
My gift from my brother,want it so much after watching Running Man..
Two angpaos,one from my mum and the other from aunty..
Tadaa~~~my favorite birthday cake of all time..
RT's green tea cake~~
First,wish..
Then,blow..
And,there's go my birthday.
Hope this will be a better year.
And I can do well in my studies.^^

No comments: