Saturday, January 15, 2011

Celebration with them,

My birthday is coming,in a few more minutes time.
My close friends celebrate it earlier today.
We went to Taman Desa"s Seoul Korea restaurant.
We took on an adventure on the way there,as we were not familiar with the route,
we actually went all the way to Kuala Lumpur~!
Luckily,got Aiseu's friend's help and managed to got back to the right way.
And then,we had our great dinner.
Side dishes..
Marinated pork shoulder..
The tasty sam gyeop sal~~
In the progress..and my mouth watered..
Kimchi Jeongeol..

Some fried sam gyeop sal..nice..
Wrap it up~!
And feed each other..
And..again~!!!
me and wai yee..
me,Snow and Aiseu..
It was raining when we finish our 'meaty' dinner.XD
We walk in the rain,to two korean marts, just wandering.
Then,we headed home.
But,on "the way",an incident happened.
Aiseu's stomache worsen and we stopped at petrol station for her.
After that, they stopped by my house,since Snow 'the driver' want to get a drama from me.
While transferring the files,Aiseu was talking on a korean guy,who was
in a rock band and dressed in a unique way with emo makeup,
then,she showed my how this guy transformed into a really good-looking guy.
I was looking forward on him to participate in more korean dramas.
Then,we chatted a lot about dramas.
A while later,they headed home.
We was talking about rock stuff,so we ended up posing rock..XD

Their gift for me.
A birthday that only addressed to me.
See..that is my picture on there..

full of korean words..love it..

No comments: