Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Party.

Actually not a party tho.
It was a warm and nice gathering with my ex-korean classmates at Bubba Gump.
It was my first time there.
It began with some awkward moment since we did not see each others for quite some time.
But,eventually,everyone started to break free,and chatting ,laughing out loud.
We were sharing our own experiences,like my sister and Natalie talking about Australia,
Iris talking about her 3-month studies in korea..
Then,someone started with the handphone-caller-image-photo-taking,everyone was like helding up their handphone and non-stop capturing each other..
And I realize almost all 9 of us use touch phone..cool..
Then,photo-session started.Bubba Gump is a american-pub-feel restaurant.
I personally think that all our picture don't feel like so 'malaysian'.

Picture time~
It's Natalie and me.
Us,taking selca in the ladies'.LOL
(me,Natalie,my sister,catherine,cynthia and yink heay)
all so pretty.XD
Doing lame stuff..
where Natalie look like a mannequin..
Our dearest 'ajeosshi' a.k.a the X'mas..
since he always give us souvenirs whenever he goes travel..
Got this mickey from his trip to Hong Kong Disneyland..
so american-pub-feel right?
it's present-exchange time~~
before that,have a picture with the presents first..
(cynthia,yink heay,iris)
you can see my greediness..
Us,with our exchanged presents~
Tadaa~~~
I got Catherine's and she got mine too..
It's a cup with a christmas doggie plush toy and a pair of christmas bear magnet.
Sweet~
Last picture before we leave.
It was fun.And we agreed to meet up again during CNY and 'ajeosshi' is going to belanja us steamboat.

No comments: