Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Again.


Can you please stop mentioning about your diet,
how much calorie value in your food..how you work out yet it turn out nothing happen..
You always show us pictures of nice food and update us about some buffet promotions..
and asking us to eat out at some nice restaurant..
it is so contra with what you say about those diet when I always see you munching on some snacks after your meal..

And don't tell us that you are broke anymore..
Because you shop every once a few days..
Then come to uni,telling us that you bought some shoe or tee at some worthy price..
and that's the reason why you are broke,yet you still shop..
I understand it feels good when you got something which you think it is nice or it is selling at a lower price than usual..there was once I went shopping with you,you bought 3 pairs of shoes that day,and I realized that you buy a thing is not whether they are nice or you like them or not,you buy them because of their prices~!
I think it is kinda pathetic because you can't control yourself for spending and end up being broke..hmm..and i guess you won't be going home empty-handed every time after you shop.

p.s: I always think that I'm a big spender,but now I know I'm just a beginner in front of her.XD

No comments: