Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sometimes it just annoyed me.

I have a friend, I did mentioned her in my previous post,I think.
She likes to be the center of attraction,and
she's really scared of being left out with anything we chat about.
So,whenever she leave the group and or went to toilet,
after she's back, she would say:"what?what?what? what did I miss??"
Then we will explain everything to her,but she always seems not so into it.
Whenever we are in the lecture hall,we sat in a row.
Sometimes when she sat few seat away from us,like 3/4 seats away..our group is not small..
If she saw us chatting or laughing,she will asked from 3 seats away:"What? What? I want to know.Tell me.Tell me.Say once more."..=.=||
Sometimes,even if we walk together,she will look other place,and we will still chat among ourselves..just wonder why others can listen and yet she can't..
Then,when she turn back,she will ask us to repeat what we said again..

Do you understand how excited a person is when he or she is chatting..
like about interesting or any funny stuff..
But,don't you know when you want us to repeat it again,it will just ruin the mood,and ruin the funniness of the whole story???..
If this happen once,it's okay,but if seems that this turn into your habit..
When I saw you chatting with them,I won't want to disturb and ask you about what you chatted before.I just think that everyone may want to share their stories with certain people only..so..
I don't know about others,but it just kinda pissed me off..


Next part,will be about she and her crush..
She always say that she's not interested in that guy anymore.
But whenever he appear in front of us,she will like:"Hey,he's here.He's here."..
Once in the library,we were stalking people's picture in facebook,and she saw him,
and said "Hey,he's here."..
But,me and my friend,we were focused on the pictures on the screen,and we kinda ignored her..
She repeat,repeat again..at least 3 or 4 times..we just didn't look at the direction..
Me and my friends chat about this situation before among ourselves,
we kinda tired of this kind of contradiction..

Am I complaining too much of her?..
But,sometimes you won't like everything about your friend right?..
Maybe we are still not that close till I get used to everything of her..

No comments: