Friday, October 15, 2010

K-drama

Really love K-drama..but recently university's life just don't allow me to be updated with them..
Remember the first K-drama I watched was Winter Sonata, the second one would be Autumn In My Heart,all with sad love stories..
But my favorites would be Full House by Rain, and My Name Is Kim Sam Soon and etc.
I prefer sweet,funny love stories than those sad one.
Love their OST too, match the drama's stories so much.
And, I easily crazily got addicted or attracted to the characters in the dramas, like Kim Sam Soon, Hyun Jin Heon..
I like this drama very much, watched it about 4-5 times maybe..
I like Kim Sam Soon, her expression,action,gestures can really make me laugh..
Love the little-boy-look Hyun Bin in this drama..
The way they interact,argue..is really hilarious..
How they fall for each other..how a handsome young guy fall for an ordinary woman who is older than him..XD..
"She is.." is my most favorite song in this drama..sung by Clazziquai..

숨겨왔던 나의 수줍은 마음 모두 네게 줄게 yeh~
The shy heart that I hide, I will give it to you

차가운 나를 움직이는 너의 미소
Your smile, moves my cold personality

닫혀있던 나의 어두운 마음 모두 네게 열게 And yeh~
My dark closed heart, I will give it to you

지독한 내게 의미를 준 너의 사랑
Your strong love has given a meaning to me

This is just the chorus part,the most played part in the whole drama..

p.s: really feel good when i can understand a little of the lyrics and sing along it..XD

1 comment:

아이스 said...

I remember I used to sing this song with Wai Yee in class...form3...
we had 0 idea on Korean language that time. The lyrics are just the romanization based on Chin Ling's memory...haha. We laugh so hard when we sang the parts which sounds so weird to us...those were the days...my first year of indulging into the world of Korean Entertainment.