Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lazy mode

Recently, or maybe I should say since my university life ever started,I've been trying my best to cope with everything.It is a totally new thing to me,the new place,new friends,laboratory practicals(experiment),reports, schedules,online quizzes and tests,tutorials and stuff.I did enjoyed the experiments very much,but not those reports.=.=|| Have been switched to the 'lazy mode' for a long time since the previous blog.I've met some new friends and they are nice.Took a lot of 'lame' photos around the campus.XD.

It's blood donation day tomorrow.And I've decided to participate.
I've been looking forward to donate blood ever since I became 'legal'.I actually told myself that the first thing I'm gonna do when I turn 18 was DONATE BLOOD~!Finally can know my blood type~Will try to take some pictures as a memorial of the first blood donation in my life~wee~~ 

No comments: