Friday, February 19, 2010

She is heading to Australia.

18201/2/0
She had been packing for 2 days and it's her time to leave Malaysia. After having dinner with family and relatives, off to the airport. Unload the luggages, she dialled her friend's number to meet her up. Wandered around and took some pictures. The check-in counter had just open,and she's already queued in front with her friend. Settled the luggages ,but it's not time yet and all of us gathered in Mcdonalds. She wants Mcflurry and I treated her. Took some pictures with our Mcflurry with the kids around us. Took some selca picture together ,because I thought that the next one will be one year later.
Time flied.We hugged and said goodbye.
As she goes further,she get smaller and lastly disappear from my view. Saw her dropped her boarding pass on her way, Jun Jie was so worried that if she can board the plan 'smoothly'.
Hope she can take good care of herself and enjoy her life there.
It's good having a sister sometimes,I realised.
Sharing the same top,bottom;
gossiping about people;discussing on boy's topics;
argueing;sharing the same news;
listening to the same hot korean songs ;

complain about daddy and mummy;asking about how each other look in a particular clothes;
discussing who is cutest or hottest in some boy group;chit-chat till late in the night;Insulting each other;

I asked her once, : "Will you miss me when you get there?"

She answered me "No."

Okay, I will try not to miss you then.
Is that tears that rolling down my cheek?..

Oh, it was just sweat.Malaysia's weather..you know..

No comments: