Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Quiet & Empty..

Dad and mum visited Taiwan on Monday..
It is a 8-days trip..They will only be back on next Monday..
It is good that we are old enough to be 'dumped' at home and they can go enjoy themselves out there..XD
How funny is that I actually realize how dependent am I on them that I started to miss them
on that day they departed to Taiwan. I non-stop saying "I miss papa and mama" to my brother at home.XD.Usually, when I get home from university,they will be watching TV in the living room, but now it's empty.And quiet.
It is the third day now. And I'm getting used to it. Chat with them via skype a few hours ago.
Hope they are enjoy themselves there. And I found out that she is trying hard to get us some souvenirs from there. =.=||. How is she going to enjoy the entire trip,when her mind is only thinking of buying things for us.
Every night go out for dinner with JJ. Today was JoJo, hmm...so what for tomorrow?..

No comments: