Thursday, January 21, 2010

Moody

Just received his message during night time.
Asking me to join his church session on SundayS.
How funny is it when you had excused yourself from my birthday party with some ridiculous reason.And now asking me to join you?!
Say that you've been praying for me all the while so that I will join you?!
It is not about the belief,please don't take it wrongly, it is about what you are doing that made me pissed.
I know having a belief is good as you said.But please don't ever try to make me follow you.
I got my own ways and I know what I want.
If you are going to do it, it will just make me lose my patience.
And if I join you,it will just be because I can't stand your constant ‘moralism',and not my very ownself 'willing' to join it.But,it will never happen, anyway.
Do you want thing to turn out to be like that?
Everyone has a border,and you are crossing mine NOW.
I've rejected your request, please don't take a second try.
I'll never want to lose a friend like you.

p.s: Is this my 1st time blogging in english?.XD

No comments: