Monday, April 27, 2009

Bad Day..


There was a intercourse sport carnival in my college,Sunway University College.
Me and a few of my friends decided to represent our course,
Australian Matriculation to play for the volleyball match.
We did some practices before the tournament, of course.
On that day, I saw a group of red people, they seems to be strong.
I prayed hard that we never get to fight with them later.
The first match started with the ACCA a.k.a red people versus SCT.
the ACCA was good, they had really good teamwork.
And they won in that game. Our match was 3 games later.
And we really get to versus the ACCA.
The sky got darker and there was our game.
The opponent got to serve first. All of us seems to be nervous.
Some of us did some mistakes. The opponent were leading in scores.
We tried our best to save every single ball.
But most of us were newbies which are not that good in controlling the ball.
Many balls flew out. Points gone to the opponent team again.
I dived few times to save the ball and scratched my knee.
It bleeded. We strived so hard to catch up the scores.
But at last, we lost, 13 to 25. It was a big difference.
One of our member was so frustrated that he said

" What the F*** lah, you say not enough player I only come to play.
13 only, I no face man. I don't like to lose."

How can you say that when you never even come for practice?!
All of us tried our best. So, you think we love to lose?
Who dont want to win?!. I know you are good, so what?
1 good player in a weak team will never make the team win.
Everyone' standard is just so different, how do you expect them to do well
when this was just the first time they join a volleyball tournament?
Anyway, most of member said that they enjoyed the game.
Before the game start, you also said that we are going to play for fun only.
For fun only wert , why no face?

No comments: