Monday, July 29, 2013

Crossroad. Here I am

My result was out on the 15th July. Passed all of them.
And also free from university life for, forever.
Was really excited at the moment, even cried.
Was so relieved that it was the last semester. No more extension.
The longer you stay at the same environment, the more demotivated you are.
At least, that is what I learned from these 3 months.

Take up another casual work in university, just to kill time,
relax myself and also to get some extra earning for my graduation trip.
People starts to ask me if I have apply any job.
For God sake, i'm only free for like few weeks,
and they expect me to step into the working society.

I need to breathe. And i'm still not ready for it.
Was keep telling myself that the new chapter will begin after my trip.
So, for now, I'll just try my best to enjoy my free time.
And maybe look up for some job of interest.

Whats wrong with working in a field totally different with what you had studied ?
The elders are a little over reacted about it.
They even expect me to treat them luxurious meal and other stuff.
How do I do that if I'm gonna stay with the expected job which come with a low salary?
So, leave me with my own choice.
At least, that will be what I want, and I will bear with the consequences.

No comments: